NCE - Network Certified Engineer
Fundamental of Computer & Cyber Secure User
M.S. Office - 2016
- Introduction to basic of Computers.
- Learn how to work with Computers.
- Learn to work in the corporate sector, which is a must in today's competitive market.
SCSU (Star Certified Secure User)
- In what will you SCSU learn?
- Secure Usage of System/Gadgets/Devices. Cyber Secure yourself while using internet & Social Media Platform.
- The only Hardware Certification in the world, which is 2nd Largest Certification program in the world.
- A+ Certification is offered by Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and backed by Association for Field Service Management International (AFSMI).
- This course enables student to master in all aspects of computer hardware.
CompTIA Network +
- Only a non-vendor specific course for networking offered by CompTIA, which provides the knowledge of networking as a subject.
- Builds a strong foundation in PC-Based network features, benefits, performance issues and troubleshooting.
- This course covers networking fundamentals, network protocols, cabling, developing network design, implementation, and troubleshooting, maintenance of different networks.
The most sought-after course in Network Administration in today's IT Industry around
the world. The router has set the standard for business transformation by using internet
technology to integrate its core process and culture. The course covers the latest
technologies offering of routers.
Server Operating System
RHCSA/RHEL 7 (SA-1,2)
Windows Server -2016(70-440)
Star EHE (Star Ethical Hacking Expert) - (S09 - 006)
Ethical Hacking Expert Course Provide the opportunity to student & IT Professional who is interested to make a career in Cyber Security. In This Class Student and Professional Learn About Viruses, Worms, Sniffers Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hacking, Hacking Web servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots, Buffer Overflow, Cryptography etc. An ethical hacker is a security professional who applies their hacking skills for defensive purposes on behalf of the owners of information systems.
Overview ( Cloud Computing,IOT, machine Learning, Robotics)