AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02)
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) exam is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. The exam validates a candidate’s ability to design secure and robust solutions by using AWS technologies.
1: Design Resilient Architectures
- Design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures.
- Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- Choose appropriate resilient storage.
2: Design High-Performing Architectures
- Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload.
- Select high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload.
- Select high-performing networking solutions for a workload.
- Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload.
3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design secure access to AWS resources.
- Design secure application tiers.
- Select appropriate data security options.
4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures.
- Identify cost-effective storage solutions.
- Identify cost-effective compute and database services.
- Design cost-optimized network architectures.