AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02)
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) exam is intended for system administrators in a cloud operations role. The exam validates a candidate’s ability to deploy, manage, and operate workloads on AWS.
This Certification is intended for system administrators in cloud operations roles to validate technical skills. The exam features a combination of three possible question formats, including multiple choice, multiple response, and exam labs.
Domain 1: Monitoring, Logging, and Remediation
- Implement metrics, alarms, and filters by using AWS monitoring and logging services.
- Remediate issues based on monitoring and availability metrics.
Domain 2: Reliability and Business Continuity
- Implement scalability and elasticity.
- Implement high availability and resilient environments.
- Implement backup and restore strategies.
Domain 3: Deployment, Provisioning, and Automation
- Provision and maintain cloud resources.
- Automate manual or repeatable processes.
Domain 4: Security and Compliance
- Implement and manage security and compliance policies.
- Implement data and infrastructure protection strategies.
Domain 5: Networking and Content Delivery
- Implement networking features and connectivity.
- Configure domains, DNS services, and content delivery.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
Domain 6: Cost and Performance Optimization
- Implement cost optimization strategies.
- Implement performance optimization strategies.