IMS-ID-CHNE (Infrastructure Management Service Industrial Demandable Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer)
IMS-ID-CHNE course is the Ultimate Training program offered exclusively at IANT. The Technical Proficiency level as deemed in Master’s Degree Program in Information Technology is imparted in this course and Certifications of the Candidates are rendered directly by Global Technology service providers. The course leads to IT Management profiles Corporate job opportunities in Global IT Market.
Fundamental of Computer & Cyber Secure User
M.S. Office - 2016
- Introduction to basic of Computers.
- Learn how to work with Computers.
- Learn to work in the corporate sector, which is a must in today's competitive market.
SCSU (Star Certified Secure User)
- In what will you SCSU learn?
- Secure Usage of System/Gadgets/Devices. Cyber Secure yourself while using internet & Social Media Platform.
CompTIA A+ (220-901, 220-902)
- The only Hardware Certification in the world, which is 2nd Largest Certification program in the world.
- A+ Certification is offered by Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and backed by Association for Field Service Management International (AFSMI).
- This course enables the student to master in all aspects of computer hardware.
CompTIA Network+ (N10 - 007)
- Only a non-vendor specific course for networking offered by CompTIA, which provides the knowledge of networking as a subject.
- Builds a strong foundation in PC-Based network features, benefits, performance issues and troubleshooting.
- This course covers networking fundamentals, network protocols, cabling, developing network design, implementation, and troubleshooting, maintenance of different networks.
Cisco - CCNA - (200 - 125)
The most sought-after course in Network Administration in today's IT Industry around
the world. The router has set the standard for business transformation by using internet
technology to integrate its core process and culture. The course covers the latest
technologies offering of routers.
Cisco - CCNP - (300-101, 300-125, 300-135)
- IP Routing (300-101)
- IP Switched Networks (300-115)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining (300-135)
Cisco - CCNA Collaboration (210-060)
- VOIP Fundamentals.
- Communication Manager Express Implementation.
- Voice Business Communication Implementation.
CWNA - 107 (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)
- It covers Wireless Network with any operating system. Wireless Router, Wireless LAN Card, Lap Top and Network without using wire
Server Operating System Enterprise:
Redhat - RHCE/ RHEL- 7 (RH124, RH134, RH254)
- Redhat is the world's leading provider of Open Source Solutions. Through Linux, it can provide reliable and High Performing Cloud, Visualization, Storage and security services. Most of the MNC's, Corporate as well as Government departments are using Redhat Linux as their server's OS. The student will get 3 participation certificates as well from Redhat. Courses covered are RH-124, RH-134, and RH-254.
Microsoft - MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) (70-740,70-741,70-742,70-413,70-414)
- Equips the student to maintain, troubleshoot and administrate one of the most popular networking operating systems.
- Course Covers: 410, 411, 412, 413 & 414.
- Latest course offered by the world's largest IT Company – MICROSOFT.
Microsoft Exchange Server-2016 (70-345)
CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004)
Star EHE (Star Ethical Hacking Expert) - (S09 - 006)
Ethical Hacking Expert Course Provide the opportunity to student & IT Professional who is interested to make a career in Cyber Security. In This Class Student and Professional Learn About Viruses, Worms, Sniffers Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hacking, Hacking Web servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots, Buffer Overflow, Cryptography etc. An ethical hacker is a security professional who applies their hacking skills for defensive purposes on behalf of the owners of information systems.
CompTIA Security + (SY0-501)
CompTIA Security+ Certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA Security+ covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk. Looking for a job in IT security? CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 prepares you to pass your exam and get one of the following hot IT jobs:
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Malware Analyst
CCSA - R80 (Check Point Certified Security Administrator)
Star - SFICH-007 (Star Forensic Investigator Computer Hacking)
CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CL0-001)
Redhat – Virtualization (RH-318)
Redhat – Gluster / Storage (RH-236)