Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
There will be two new exams for those who want to obtain Windows Server Hybrid. Administrator Associate certification: AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services.
These exams will focus on compute, identity, storage, networking, management, security, migration, high availability, disaster recovery and monitoring and troubleshooting. Microsoft is emphasizing the hybrid piece in these exams, so there will also be a focus on Azure services' roles in all of these areas.
Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Candidates for this exam are familiar with general networking concepts and the technologies. Candidates should have some hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, network management tools, DNS, TCP/IP, names resolution process, and network protocols and topologies.
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on premises and cloud environments
- Deploy and manage AD DS domain controllers
- Configure and manage multi-site, multi-domain, and multi-forest environments
- Create and manage AD DS security principals
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Manage Windows Server by using domain-based Group Policies
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads by using Azure services
- Manage virtual machines and containers
- Manage Hyper-V and guest virtual machines
- Create and manage containers
- Manage Azure Virtual Machines that run Windows Server
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Manage IP addressing in on-premises and hybrid scenarios
- Implement on-premises and hybrid network connectivity
- Manage storage and file services
- Configure and manage Azure File Sync
- Configure and manage Windows Server file shares
- Configure Windows Server storage