Star Secure Programmer Expert-.Net
Star Secure Programmer Expert-.Net is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws, and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threats.
Candidate should be having good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology NB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, web API etc...) Programming. This course helps in avoiding bugs, problems, and vulnerabilities. The SSPE-.NET certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for the design and building a secure program on Microsoft.Net Programming for Web, Desktop, Devices, Apps, Mobile Software, etc...
Secure Programmer Expert-.Net Objectives
In this course, you will learn about:
- .NET Applications from threats, by applying security concepts.
- Applying security principles associated with .NET.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modeling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Mitigating the threats associated with your NET Application.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.
- Securing the configuration files.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a .NET application, which is secure, can handle threats and reduce the attacks.
Table of Contents outline
- Introduction to Star Secure Programmer Expert-.NET.
- Explore .NET Security Features.
- Explore Security Principles Associated with .NET.
- Designing Web Application Security.
- Explore .NET Runtime Security Model, Code Access and Role Based.
- Adding Various Validation Controls to secure your application.
- Controlling the Vulnerabilities associated with Validation Controls.
- SQL Injection Mitigation.
- Applying Security to control, Session attacks, cookie security, and View State security.
- Class level exception handling to control attacks, Error Handling.
- Maintaining logs to trace the attacks.
- Controlling Path traversal attacks and Canonicalization attack.
- Managing ACLs.
- Securing machine config files, App config files.
- Testing and Reviewing the code.
- Best Coding Practices for managed and unmanaged code.
- Implementing Security Tool and policies.
- Cryptography Security Model.