Star Secure Programmer Expert - .Net
Star Secure Programmer Expert- .Net is a detailed course that helps the learner to identify and address the various bugs, flaws and defects in the logic of a program. These defects leave the software vulnerable to various kinds of threats.
candidate should be having good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology NB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, web API etc...) Programing. This course is help to avoiding bugs, problems and vulnerabilities. The SSPE-.NET certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for design and building secure program on Microsoft .Net Programing for Web, Desktop, Devices, Apps, Mobile Software, etc...
In this course, you will learn about:
- NET Applications from threats, by applying security concepts.
- Applying security principles associated with .NET.
- Securing the code by applying secure code development practices.
- Implementing Secure SDLC and threat modelling.
- Implementing Secure authentication management.
- Mitigating the threats associated with your NET Application.
- Managing secure sessions and implementing cryptography techniques.
- Securing the configuration files.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a .NET application, which is secure, can handle threats and reduce the attacks.
Table of Contents outline
- Introduction to Star Secure Programmer Expert - .NET.
- Explore .NET Security Features.
- Explore Security Principles Associated with .NET.
- Designing Web Application Security.
- Explore .NET Runtime Security Model, Code Access and Role Based.
- Adding Various Validation Controls to secure your application.
- Controlling the Vulnerabilities associated with Validation Controls.
- SQL Injection Mitigation.
- Applying Security to control, Session attacks, cookie security, and View State security.
- Class level exception handling to control attacks, Error Handling.
- Maintaining logs to trace the attacks.
- Controlling Path traversal attacks and Canonicalization attack.
- Managing ACLs.
- Securing machine config files, App config files.
- Testing and Reviewing the code.
- Best Coding Practices for managed and unmanaged code.
- Implementing Security Tool and policies.
- Cryptography Security Model.