Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python’s interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There is also a bundled development environment in a compiled language such as C or C++. Runs anywhere, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Unix.
IIf you know any programming language like c, c++, java, ruby, etc. it’s very easy to adapt to python.
In this course, you will learn about:
- How to program in Python.
- Implementing Data types, statement, operators, and strings etc.
- Implementing OOPs in Python.
- Create GUI Applications using Python.
- Connecting with databases.
- Implementing TCP Socket connectivity.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Create your first program in Python IDLE.
- Use Arrays, and Data structures.
- Implement Error Handling.
- Implement OOPs concepts in your programming.
- Create Application with the support of graphics in python.
Table of Contents outline
Part I: Essential Is of Programming with Python
- Python: An Introduction.
- Creating your First program in Python.
- Data Types: Classifying data in Python.
- Implementing Input and Output operations.
- Operators: Performing logical and mathematical operations.
- Statements: Controlling the Program flow.
- Strings: A Sequence of Characters.
- Arrays: Array ngingSimilar Objects Systematically.
- Implementing functions in Python.
- Lists and Tuples: Managing data Systematically.
- Dictionaries and other Data Structures (link list, Stacks, Queues).
- Recursion and Algorithms in Python.
Part 2: Object-Oriented Programming
- Implementing Oops concepts, C asses, and Objects.
- Implementing Inheritance in Python.
- Implementing Polymorphism in Python.
- Interfaces and Abstraction in Python.
Part 3: Implementing Graphics in Python
- Creating GUI using Python.
Part 4: Accessing Data in Python
- Handling Files I/O
- Connecting to Database in python
Part 5: Additional Concepts
- Handling Errors and Exceptions.
- Regular Expressions
- Interacting with Networks.
- Handling Concurrency using Threads.
- Handling numbers, dates and Times.
Part 6: Labs
- Implementing Expressions, Variables, Quotes, Basic Math operations, Strings: Basic String Operations &String Methods, List, Tuples, Dictionaries, Arrays.
- Implementing Statements and Functions.
- Implementing OOPS concepts.
- Implementing Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Implementing GUI Programming using Tkinter.
- Connecting to MySQL Database.
- Implementing connections with TCP and UDP Sockets in Python.