Star Network Security Administrator Experts
In this course you learn about how to defend systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction by Performing various task like vulnerability and networking scanning assessments ,Monitor network traffic for unusual activity ,Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards, Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks, Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures, Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols, Conduct security audits and make policy recommendations ,Provide technical security advice.
For EHE (Ethical Hacking Expert), Networking, System administrators, Network administrators and anyone who is interested in network security technologies.
Network Security Administrator Experts Objectives
In this course, you will learn about:
- Different Vulnerabilities associated with Network.
- How to create a defense mechanism for securing the network.
- How to make the use of different security tools, to secure the network.
- How to monitor networks and implement Network Incident Response Management system to save from future attacks.
After completing this course, you will be able:
- Implement different network defense techniques.
- Implement Security tools in organization networks.
- Monitor Networks and implement defense parameters accordingly.
- Secure the Network Connections- Local, VPN, and Wireless.
- Implement Incident Response Ma to control the further threats and attacks.
Table of Contents outline
- Describing networks and how to control attacks.
- Explaining different threats associated with network security.
- Controlling the Vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Implementing different devices to defense the network attacks.
- Configuring Devices to counter attacks.
- Implementing Security Policies.
- Securing the Premises.
- Implementing IDS Configuration and Management.
- Securing VPN Configuration.
- Managing the security of the wireless network.
- Analysing the traffic log for securing the network.
- Implementing Incident Response System.
- Managing Risks and Performing Data Backup and Recovery.