Machine Learning Fundamental
Machine learning (ML) is a crucial component of AI and enables machines/computers to learn automatically without human intervention.
The realisation that it was more logical to teach computers how to learn rather than providing them with all the information and then explicitly teaching them how to perform every possible task was the major breakthrough led to the development of machine learning.
The invention of ARPANET in the year 1969, which later gave rise to the Internet was the second reason for the invention machine learning.
Machine Learning Fundamental Course Objectives
In this course, you will learn about:
- Define Machine Learning
- Discuss about Machine Learning Process
- Explain the types of Machine Learning
- Discuss about the Most Commonly Used Algorithms in Supervised Machine Learning
- Discuss about the Most Commonly Used Algorithms in Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Discuss about the Most Commonly Used Algorithms in Reinforcement Machine Learning
- Describe Various Applications of Machine Learning for Intelligent Business
Table Of Contents Outline
- MACHINE LEARNING FOR INTELLIGENT BUSINESS
- FORMS OF LEARNING AND DECISION MAKING
- MACHINE LEARNING FOR CLASSIFICATION AND PREDICTION
- PREDICTING PATTERNS WITH NEURAL NETWORKS
- NLP, GRAPHICAL MODELS AND DEEP LEARNING
- MACHINE LEARNING WITH HADOOP
- PYTHON TOOLS FOR MACHINE LEARNING
- MOVING TOWARDS MODERN AI