Star Ethical Hacking Expert
Ethical Hacking Expert Course Provide the opportunity to student & IT Professional who is interested to make a career in Cyber Security. In This Class Student and Professional Learn About Viruses, Worms, Sniffers Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hacking, Hacking Web servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots, Buffer Overflow, Cryptography etc. An ethical hacker is a security professional who applies their hacking skills for defensive purposes on behalf of the owners of information systems. By using Various Hacking Technics and tool Ethical Hacker find the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of computer and information systems by duplicating the intent and actions of malicious hackers. Ethical hacker looks what information/locations/systems can an attacker gain access. What can an attacker see the target? What can an attacker do with the available information?
Who is interested in making their career in Ethical Hacking / Cyber Security and passionate except every challenge of IT industry /technologies, Security officer, Security Professionals, Site Administrator, Integrity of network infrastructure.
Ethical Hacking Expert Objectives
In this Course, you will learn about:
- This course teaches students the underlying principles and many of the techniques associated with the cybersecurity practice known as penetration testing or ethical hacking. Students will learn about the entire penetration testing process including planning, reconnaissance, scanning, exploitation, post-exploitation, and result reporting.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Security Posture and Flow.
- Understand and mitigate many securities.
- Students will develop an excellent of current cybersecurity issues and ways that user, Administrator, and programmer errors can lead to exploitable insecurities.
Table of Contents outline
- Exploring Ethical Hacking.
- Gathering information about target computer systems - Footprinting and investigation.
- Scanning computers in the Networks.
- Enumeration- Listing the systems/users and connecting them.
- Gaining Access to Systems - Hacking.
- Exploring Malware Threats and their Countermeasures.
- Monitoring and Capturing Data Packets using Sniffing.
- Tricking People to Gather Confidential Information - Social Engineering.
- Restricting the System Access - Denial of Service (DOS Attack).
- Controlling User Session with Authenticated TCP Connection Session Hijacking.
- Web Servers and Threats Associated With it.
- Web Applications and Threats Associated with it.
- Injecting code in data-driven applications: SQL Injection.
- Wireless Networks and Threats Associated with it.
- Hacking Mobile Platforms and Threats Associated with it.
- Evading DS, Firewalls, and Honeypots.
- Cloud Computing and Threats associated with it.
- Encrypting and Decrypting the code – Cryptography and Its types.
- Performing Hacking. LABS.