Star C++ Programming
C++ pronounced “C++,” is a programming language that was built off the C language. The syntax of C++ is nearly identical to C. C++ programming language gives a special focus on the concepts of OOPs and their implementation. It has object-oriented features, which allows the programming easier, more efficient, and some would even say, more fun because of the power and flexibility of the language.
C++ is a newer language, based on C that adds many more modern programming language features that make it easier to program than C++, so basic computer literacy is assumed.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Understand Object oriented programming and advanced C++ concepts.
- Improve problem solving skills.
- Learn the characteristics of an Object-oriented programming language: data abstraction and information hiding inheritance, and dynamic binding of the messages to the methods.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the characteristics of an object-oriented programming language in a program.
- Use the basic object-oriented design principles in computer problem solving.
- Use the basic principles of software engineering in managing complex software project.
Table of Contents outline
- Exploring Programming Basics and oops Concepts.
- Introducing C++ Programming.
- Working with Tokens, Expressions and Control Structures in C++".
- Managing Input and Output data.
- Arranging the Same Data Systematically: Arrays.
- Classes and Objects in C++".
- Implementing oops Concepts in C++".
- Constructors and Destructors.
- Group of Statements: Functions.
- Implementing Structures and Unions.
- Pointing to a location: pointers.
- File Management in C++".
- Templates in.
- Handling Exceptions in C++".
- Manipulating Strings in C++.
- Working with Preprocessor Directives.
- Lab Exercises.