This course is meant for students who are pursuing engineering education or students
willing to pursue their career in IT Management. IMS-ID-CHNA covers highly in demand
technologies and adds an edge to the profile of CHNA trained engineers. The integrated
technologies in the course ensures higher remuneration and direct entry in high
profile jobs which is normally meant for Post Graduate & Engineering (BE/BTECH)
M.S. office – 2013
- Introduction to basic of Computers.
- Learn how to work with Computers.
- Learn to work in corporate sector, which is a must in today's competitive market.
EC-Council - CSCU (Certified Secure Computer User)
- In CSCU what will you learn ?
Safe Browsing, Passwords, Online transactions security, Mobile device security,
Email Security, Social Networking, Blue Tooth Security, Personal Computer Security
& many more.
CompTIA A+ CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- The only Hardware Certification in the world, which is 2nd Largest Certification
program in the world.
- A+ Certification is offered by Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
and backed by Association for Field Service Management International (AFSMI).
- This course enables student to master in all aspects of computer hardware.
CompTIA NETWORK+ CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- Only a non-vendor specific course for networking offered by CompTIA, which provides
the knowledge of networking as a subject.
- Builds a strong foundation in PC-Based network features, benefits, performance issues
- This course covers networking fundamentals, network protocols, cabling, developing
network design, implementation and troubleshooting, maintenance of different networks.
RHCE /RHEL- 7 (Red hat Certified Engineer)
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of Open Source Solutions. Through Linux
it can provide reliable and High Performing Cloud, Visualization, Storage and security
services. Most of the MNC's, Corporate as well as Government departments are using
Red Hat Linux as their server's OS. Student will get 3 participation certificate
as well from Red Hat. Courses covered are RH-124, RH-134, and RH-254.
- English Speaking, Personality Development. (Containing 5 Book's Set with Audio &
- Additional Marketing, Sales, HRD knowledge or best Job option.
MCSE 2012 ( Microsoft Certified solution expert )
- Equips the student to maintain, troubleshoot and administrate one of the most popular
networking operating system.
- Course Covers : 410, 411, 412, 413 & 414.
- Latest course offered by the world's largest IT Company – MICROSOFT.
The most sought after course in Network Administration in today's IT Industry around
world. Router has set the standard for business transformation by using internet
technology to integrate its core process and culture. The course covers the latest
technologies offering of routers.
- VOIP Fundamentals.
- Communication Manager Express Implementation.
- Smart Business Communication Implementation.
It covers Wireless Network with any operating system. Wireless Router, Wireless
LAN Card, Lap Top and Network without using wire
CEH – COMPUTER ETHICAL HACKING
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Scanning Networks
- System Hackings
- Viruses and Worms
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Applications
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Denial of Service
- Hacking Webservers
- SQL Injection
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Business Continuity in the cloud
- Resource Management
- Systems Management